Date: September 2, 2020
RE: County of Santa Clara Public Health Department Shelter in Place Orders
To our valued Customers, Suppliers and other Partners:
The Santa Clara County Orders define Green Circuits as an “Essential Business,” subject to the social distancing requirements, but otherwise exempt from the requirement to cease operations in a number of ways:
- Section 10.f.i. – Healthcare Operations and Essential Infrastructure
- Healthcare Operations – construed broadly to avoid any impacts to the delivery of healthcare (including pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, healthcare suppliers, etc.)
- Essential Infrastructure – includes construction, water, sewer, gas, electrical, transportation, internet, telecommunications, business infrastructure, communications and web-based services
- Section 10.f.ix – Services that are necessary to maintaining the essential operation of Essential Activities and Essential Businesses
- In addition, the Order excludes “Essential Governmental Functions” as determined by the governmental entity performing those functions. Each governmental entity shall identify and designate appropriate contractors to continue providing and carrying out any Essential Governmental Functions. These services and supplies include but are not limited to:
- Mission Critical Electronics for Defense and Aerospace use, including Rated Orders Certified for National Defense, Emergency Preparedness and Energy Program use. Green is operating in accordance with Defense Priorities and Allocations System Regulation (15 CFR 700).
- Electronics supporting new FilmArray panels to diagnose COVID-19. Our customers include those working with the FDA to expedite the development of new diagnostics for this disease.
Green Circuits is working diligently to support its Customers, Suppliers, and other Partners, while also maintaining a compliant, safe, and healthy environment for its employees. We are positioned to quickly adapt to this ever-changing environment, but for now, Green Circuits is operating as follows:
- On-site personnel has been instructed on CDC recommended health and safety practices including Social Distancing, work station sanitization, etc. We currently take temperature checks of every person entering the facility and require workplace cleaning at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Visitors to the facility are required to abide by Santa Clara County guidelines. Some customers have visited the facility in person. When this is not possible, we suggest Zoom meetings as a means to view the factory and engage with our team.
We are available to answer any questions about the Order and how Green Circuits can support you within the scope of this Order. Please feel free to send any questions, comments or concerns to email@example.com
We remain open in support of our customers and their ongoing requirements. Thank you for your understanding, cooperation, and support in these unprecedented times.
President & COO
1130 Ringwood Court, San Jose, CA 95131| (408) 526-1700 | firstname.lastname@example.org