Complete PCB Assembly Services
Green Circuits is an ISO 9000, ITAR Certified, California-based PCB assembly services company, specializing in advanced PCB design and full-scale production services for all types of printed circuit boards and complex systems.
Green Circuits enables firms of all sizes to improve their production cycle while reducing manufacturing time and costs by providing an array of turnkey PCB assembly and manufacturing services to meet the needs and requirements of all production sizes.
Turnkey PCB Assembly Services
- Quickturn Prototype Assembly (manual and high-speed automatic)
- Ball Grid Arrays (BGAs) Assembly (Micro-BGAs, CSP, QFN, SON and similar packages)
- Rigid or Flex Circuit Board Assembly (single and multi-layer)
- ROHS Compliant Assembly (transition from tin-lead solder-based)
Green’s stringent standards help achieve maximum efficiency and reliability. Green’s temperature-controlled production space is equipped with the latest machines and tools to ensure optimal accuracy and quality results:
- Precision Solder-Paste
- High Density Placement
- High Performance Thermal Processing
- Advanced Cleaning
- Thorough Inspection
Our Assembly Capabilities
Solder paste enhanced with precision.
The XACT 4 SI can be used for the application of solder paste and / or glue onto PCBs, ceramics or glass substrates up to a size of 508 x 508 mm (20 x 20 inches). The well known standard EKRA screen and stencil holder has a flexible design which allows it to be used with all common stencils / screens up to 740 mm (29 inches).
- Alignment repeatability: ± 12.5μm @ 6 Sigma
- Cycle time: 10 s + print
- Printing area up to 508 x 508 mm (20 x 20 inches)
- 2 independent pneumatic driven print heads with precision proportional valves and closed-loop control
- Flexible screen and stencil holder for all common screen / stencil sizes up to 740 mm (29 inches) without additional adapter.
Best flexible system for high-density placements.
The ultra-flexible KE-2080 can place a wide range of components from 1005/0201/0402 and ICs, to odd-form, all at industry leading accuracy and speed.
- Board Size: up to 510×460mm
- Component Size:
- Laser Recognition: 0402 ～ □33.5mm
- Vision Recognition: 1.0×0.5mm*3～□48mm or 24×72mm
- Placement Speed (chip):
- Optimum: 0.178Sec./chip(20,200CPH)
- IPC9850: 16,700CPH
- Placement Accuracy:
- Laser Recognition: ±0.05mm（Cpk≧1）
- Vision Recognition: ±0.03mm
- One multi-nozzle laser head (6 nozzles) plus one high resolution head (1 nozzle)
- Vision centering system (featuring bottom, side, and back lighting, all ball recognition and split recognition)
Maximum Thermal Performance.
The OmniMax platform offers a combination of industry proven technologies in an easy to use, reliable and efficient reflow system for high-end production requirements. From lead-free to hybrid processing, the OmniMax 10 zone oven delivers high performance thermal processing. The OmniMax sets the standard in innovative technologies that save on lowest power and nitrogen consumption rates.
- Uses a dual IsoThermal chamber approach that produces ∆T’s less than ± 2°C within 7 and 10 zone ovens (air or nitrogen)
- Standard conveyor system supports a 20” (508 mm) process width
- 10 zone process capability and control
- Nitrogen replaces oxygen and provides greater profile flexibility and widens the process window
- Prevents oxidation of solderable surfaces (promotes wetting) and of the molten solder, allowing for reduction of void levels
- Stronger solder joints and shiny finish
The most powerful and Advanced Cleaner in the market.
Aqua Klean Systems introduces the Typhoon T-8 Chemistry Zero-Discharge Cleaner, a new way to clean RMA, No-Clean, and Water Soluble (OA) fluxes. The T-8 incorporates an adjustable chemical injection pump to assist in keeping chemical wash concentration consistent.
Equipped with 10 HP wash and rinse pumps, and two 15 HP turbine blowers, the Typhoon T15’s performance is unmatched.
Typhoon T-8 Chemistry Cleaner:
- Adjustable chemical injection pump for consistent concentration
- Dynamic air blow-off to allow water free chemical isolation
- Proprietary nozzle for correct flooding and impingement need to solubilize flux residues.
Typhoon T-15 Water Soluble Cleaner:
- Equipped with 10 HP wash and rinse pumps and two 15 HP turbine blowers (4 rinse sections and 2 dry sections)
- Fits boards up to 24″ wide
Advanced inspection machinery with outstanding defect coverage.
Vi Technology 5k SPECTRO:
- Capabilities include: presence, absence, polarity, placement accuracy, solder joint inspection
- Accurate tilt and coplanarity measurement of ICs, connectors, and passive components
- For post print, mixed mode, pre reflow, or post reflow applications
Why Green Circuits
Extensive Knowledge, Proven Quality, Consistent Execution, Full Turn-Key Operations, Established Supply Chain.
- Quick Turn Quality PCB Assemblies: Excellence in rapid process engineering and product assembly at both the board and system level
- Scalability:Flexible production capability and capacity to ramp from small prototypes lots to full-scale production
- Complex Engineering: Multi-disciplinary capabilities solving complex issues. The people, the process, the equipment
- Accelerating Time to Market: Responsiveness and service. Quotes in as little as a few hours; 24/7 service and support
- Quality and Certifications:A proven Quality Management System and a culture of continuous improvement that pushes the envelope on technology, speed and responsiveness