Today’s circuit boards are more complex than ever and the need for circuit board repair and rework is a given. BGA rework is one of the most difficult procedures at assembly facilities. Doing it right depends on the skills and knowledge of the rework technician, along with having the right equipment.
With 30+ years of experience in printed circuit board fabrication, assembly and rework, and state-of-the art equipment, Green Circuits’ rework technicians use the proper materials and methods to troubleshoot, diagnose, and rework a wide variety of issues.
Green Circuits’ BGA Rework services include:
- Component removal and replacement
- Component salvage
- Circuit design changes
- Circuit pattern design changes
- Optical verification services
- Pad/Trace Repair
- Solder mask repair
- X-ray inspection
Why Green Circuits
Extensive Knowledge, Proven Quality, Consistent Execution, Full Turn-Key Operations, Established Supply Chain.
- Quick Turn Quality PCB Assemblies: Excellence in rapid process engineering and product assembly at both the board and system level
- Scalability: Flexible production capability and capacity to ramp from small prototypes lots to full-scale production
- Complex Engineering: Multi-disciplinary capabilities solving complex issues. The people, the process, the equipment
- Accelerating Time to Market: Responsiveness and service. Quotes in as little as a few hours; 24/7 service and support
- Quality and Certifications: A proven Quality Management System and a culture of continuous improvement that pushes the envelope on technology, speed and responsiveness