Supply Chain & Logistics
Managing the supply chain is critical to controlling costs and ensuring products are delivered on schedule. Green Circuits' experienced procurement, supply chain and logistics teams employ smart sourcing techniques to identify specific sourcing options based on the unique product requirements and cost objectives of each customer.
Technology is continually changing. Green Circuits' close management of all vendor activities and interactions enhances the value of the relationships to the benefit of customers, ensuring that final products contain cutting-edge components. Developing collaborative alliances with suppliers around the world enables Green Circuits to continually manage costs and supply chain complexity while maintaining the highest levels of quality and on-time delivery.
Why Green Circuits
Extensive Knowledge, Proven Quality, Consistent Execution, Full Turn-Key Operations, Established Supply Chain.
- Quick Turn Quality PCB Assemblies: Excellence in rapid process engineering and product assembly at both the board and system level
- Scalability: Flexible production capability and capacity to ramp from small prototypes lots to full-scale production
- Complex Engineering: Multi-disciplinary capabilities solving complex issues. The people, the process, the equipment
- Accelerating Time to Market: Responsiveness and service. Quotes in as little as a few hours; 24/7 service and support
- Quality and Certifications: A proven Quality Management System and a culture of continuous improvement that pushes the envelope on technology, speed and responsiveness