Test & Burn In
Manufacturers need to understand the predictable lifetime of their products to provide a warranty without expecting a significant number of failures.
Early failures occur because of various types of issues that may happen during the manufacturing process. Green Circuits' test and burn-in process at the component level eliminates defective parts at the early phase of the product life to ensure product reliability.
Green Circuits' processes include:
- Electrical and mechanical test of the board
- Faxitron X-ray
- Functional test at board level
- Functional test at system level
- Flying Probe/JTag
Why Green Circuits
Extensive Knowledge, Proven Quality, Consistent Execution, Full Turn-Key Operations, Established Supply Chain.
- Quick Turn Quality PCB Assemblies: Excellence in rapid process engineering and product assembly at both the board and system level
- Scalability: Flexible production capability and capacity to ramp from small prototypes lots to full-scale production
- Complex Engineering: Multi-disciplinary capabilities solving complex issues. The people, the process, the equipment
- Accelerating Time to Market: Responsiveness and service. Quotes in as little as a few hours; 24/7 service and support
- Quality and Certifications: A proven Quality Management System and a culture of continuous improvement that pushes the envelope on technology, speed and responsiveness