Quick turn PCB assembly shortens the product development cycle and requires efficiency and precision. With an attention to detail and precise execution, Green Circuits offers end-to-end assembly services from prototype board design and assembly to medium-volume circuit board assembly.
With a broad range of manufacturing capabilities from simple single-sided assemblies to complex densely populated fine pitch and BGA surface mount assemblies, Green Circuits manufacturing lines are designed to achieve maximum performance in various application and technology sectors. While the lines are customized, common equipment platforms are used to allow efficient new product introduction and rapid transfer to production.
Green Circuits capabilities include:
- Expertise in single, multi-layer flexible and rigid circuitry boards
- Thorough design review prior to starting the assembly
- Consignment or full turnkey solution
- In-depth knowledge of various application requirements
- Proficient in surface mounting, through-hole and mixed technology
- Prompt response to design changes, requirement updates and questions
- State-of-the-art advanced manufacturing equipment
- Stringent quality inspections
- Full compliance to RoHS5 & RoHS6 standards
Reliable, repeatable precision services maximizing quality and reducing cost
Why Green Circuits
Extensive Knowledge, Proven Quality, Consistent Execution, Full Turn-Key Operations, Established Supply Chain.
- Quick Turn Quality PCB Assemblies: Excellence in rapid process engineering and product assembly at both the board and system level
- Scalability: Flexible production capability and capacity to ramp from small prototypes lots to full-scale production
- Complex Engineering: Multi-disciplinary capabilities solving complex issues. The people, the process, the equipment
- Accelerating Time to Market: Responsiveness and service. Quotes in as little as a few hours; 24/7 service and support
- Quality and Certifications: A proven Quality Management System and a culture of continuous improvement that pushes the envelope on technology, speed and responsiveness