Price shouldn’t be the only consideration when comparing contract manufacturing companies. And outsourcing your PCB manufacturing services overseas, may cost you more than you save if the quality of the work is poor.
Instead of searching for an EMS provider based off of price, consider the company’s:
- PCB design, assembly, and testing expertise: Is the manufacturer’s work completed to a high standard on their previous projects? If your project is in the medical, military, or aerospace fields, it needs to be of a particularly high standard and Green Circuits has a proven record in consistently producing excellent work. Our knowledgeable staff is experienced in complex mechanical and electromechanical builds, intricate and high voltage assemblies, and control panels. We’re also very familiar with semiconductor testing, telecommunications, and manufacturing industrial and other equipment.
- Engineering resources: Take a good look at their manufacturing premises. Do they look as if they’re able to handle the volume and specifications of your project? You need to know they can deliver what they’ve promised. At Green Circuits, our 8000-square foot, ESD-controlled facility is equipped with the latest PCB assembly and testing equipment, enabling our teams to produce small and large volume orders.
- Full Solutions: Can the company manage your whole project from layout review to final assembly? Not all contract manufacturing companies are capable of efficiently delegating aspects of your project to different locations and manufacturers.
- Response time: How quickly did the companies you contacted respond to your initial request? This is usually a good indicator of how well they’re able to meet deadlines. Their response time, and the tone of that response, will tell you how amenable they are to open communication between each party. At Green Circuits, we respond quickly to each request and deliver special orders within 24 hours.
- Certifications: Another factor to consider is the manufacturer’s qualifications to complete your project. Certifications are more than just pieces of paper. They are assurances that your company consistently produces a high standard of work. Our services carry ITAR and ISO-9000 Certifications.
How to Hire One of the Best Contract Manufacturing Companies in Silicon Valley
Don’t waste valuable time and money by looking at overseas contract manufacturers. Request a quote and begin your project today or call us at (408) 526-1700 to speak with a representative about reducing the production time and costs of your upcoming project.