Cheap PCB design and assembly services offshore had resulted in a seemingly endless number of projects shipped for completion outside the country. Green Circuits took up the ‘Made-in-America’ challenge to change that. We turned to specialization and enhanced engineering with automated assembly using the talent that helped build Silicon Valley. Today our PCB manufacturing services support companies from Boston to Austin, Portland, Seattle and Raleigh proving that it is possible to be competitive while developing and manufacturing products right here in the USA.
We Take Pride in Our Made in America Solutions
We made a concerted effort to achieve our Made in America status and take pride in it.
- Manufacturing expertise: From prototypes and quick turns to volume orders, we developed in-house expertise to meet specialized requirements and time challenges. Our electronic assembly experts have simplified complex processes for quick turnaround.
- Expanded PCB service capabilities: We offer full-service PCB solutions for single and multilayer, flex and rigid circuits with a variety of PCB material options. As a result, we have gained competencies in many verticals including medical devices, semiconductor testing and manufacturing equipment, telecommunications and industrial equipment. Our team is up for any challenge.
- Providing turnkey PCB solutions: Our ability to offer turnkey, scalable PCB assembly solutions has led to many highly sophisticated and breakthrough products being made in America. We are equipped to manage your entire project from PCB design layout review to warehousing, shipping and inventory management.
- Engineering services to support our clients: We have developed the right engineering, materials, and technical staff required for your projects.
- Improving cost-efficiencies: This was one of the key factors driving us to serve our clients with better services and solutions at better prices, made in America. Today our contract manufacturing and assembly services offer clients the opportunity to significantly streamline production time and cost.
- Maintaining high quality Standards: Advanced PCB assembly equipment and strict testing protocols reduce errors and ensure product reliability. Our ITAR and ISO-9000 Certifications assure our clients that we meet the highest quality standards.
- Offering flexibility and responsiveness: State -of-the-art equipment in an 8,000-square foot, ESD-controlled plant and an experienced workforce of industry veterans has made Power Design Services a leader in the industry.
Our modern facility, conveniently located near San Jose Mineta International Airport, is known for seamless project deliveries. Special orders are delivered within 24-hours. Local pick-up and delivery in Silicon Valley is also available.
Request a quote for our made in America PCB design and assembly solutions and services. Call Green Circuits at 408-526-1700 today.