The success of new product introduction (NPI) and prototypes in the electronics industry boils down to two major factors:
- Skillful development, and
- Minimizing the time from initial concept to market arrival
Green Circuits opened its doors in 2003 with the revolutionary idea of providing a quick and effective process for NPIs and prototype creation. Our founders were optimistic Silicon Valley veterans who believed that they could build a company to fill this valuable niche in a hyper-competitive industry.
Today, Green Circuits is well known for our ability to provide both quality and speed in the design, fabrication and assembly of printed circuit boards, flex circuits and flex-rigid circuits. Implementing an ISO 9000 and ITAR-certified process, our staff can often put an error-free prototype in the hands of a client within 24 hours.
As a result, we’ve compiled a large group of loyal clients over nearly 15 years who trust that we can overcome any challenges when it comes to their NPIs and prototypes.
Here’s How We Get Your Product to Market in Half the Time
These are the factors that drive Green Circuits’ process for prototypes and new production introductions:
Quick turnarounds are our priority
- We can cut your time-to-market in half by housing all our resources in a single San Jose facility. Having all our employees and the equipment they require under one roof allows for greater control over the entire process. We perform all testing on-site unless a client requests otherwise. If two employees need to discuss details about a client order, they are able to speak to each other in person, with no need for time-consuming emails that can be unclear or confusing.
- Our headquarters is a mile-and-a-half from Mineta San Jose International Airport. That means quick-turnaround prototypes can be on a plane literally within an hour of final approval. Clients in Silicon Valley can take advantage of our express delivery service, too.
- Green Circuits employees work extra hours, even on weekends, to meet a deadline. Their dedication stems from understanding that in the electronics industry, fortunes can hinge on getting a cutting-edge product to market in a timely manner.
Our talented employees work as a team for your benefit
- Green Circuits never hires off-site sub-contractors. We prefer to rely on our own employees because they share our work ethic and possess a deep understanding of electronics and printed circuit boards.
- A hands-on engineer oversees each project. If we find that your preliminary designs are unworkable, the engineer will advise you on how to achieve a more functional layout. This allows us to avoid time-consuming rework. If you request a last-minute change, the engineer in charge can implement it right away.
- A philosophy of open communication helps us manufacture PCBs that meet the needs of our clients. Our engineers are available 24/7 to discuss any aspect of a project. We’ve found this approach enables us to solve problems in the early stages of development.
Contact GC for Quality Prototypes, Fast
To learn more about how our new product introduction and prototype creation process works, talk to a Green Circuits representative. Call 408-526-1700 today. You may also request an online quote.