Save Time and Money
When considering services for box build assemblies, look for fully-integrated solutions from an established PCB company, like Green Circuits to save time and money without sacrificing quality.
Before starting your project, make sure your PCB company has:
- Experience: As a company with expertise in control panels, electronic and mechanical box builds for intricate, high voltage assemblies, we can efficiently handle the most complex projects. We have the necessary equipment and testing procedures in place to ensure the quality and viability of your box builds.
- Complete services: As a full-service company with end-to-end solutions, we make your ideal production partner. In addition to reducing time and cost, our expert team will eliminate the worry and stress typically associated with coordinating the different stages of your box build assembly project. Let us take care of all your needs from design engineering and layout review to material acquisition, assembly and testing as well as warehousing and shipping. Complete traceability gives you absolute peace of mind.
- Customized assembly solutions: Our project plans are tailored to the unique needs of your application. This results in ready-to-use box builds with little or no risk of rework.
- Fast turnaround: In a competitive global market, timing is everything. We are known for quick turnaround on all projects and can also deliver special requests within 24 hours. Local pick-up and delivery in Silicon Valley is available if you need it. It’s one of the greatest advantages of partnering with our local PCB assembly company.
- Box build assembly resources: The equipment being used for your box build assemblies and the team’s experience have a significant impact on the quality of box build assemblies. Our sprawling 8,000-square foot, ESD-controlled plant, conveniently located near San Jose Mineta International Airport, is equipped with the latest PCB assembly and testing equipment. Our veteran team is committed to the success of your projects and we strive to make you a lifelong customer.
- Certifications: Certifications are one way to assess the standard of your box build assembly service. Our ITAR and ISO-9000 Certifications assure you that we maintain the highest quality.
Green Circuits meets the most exacting specifications for box build assemblies. Medical device manufacturers, aerospace, semiconductor testing and manufacturing equipment, telecommunications and industrial equipment firms rely on us for cost-efficient solutions.
Request a quote for box build assembly services or call us today at (408) 526-1700 to speak with a representative about reducing the production time and costs of your upcoming project.